1. Chiropractic care realigns the position of the bones, which in turn relieves pain, improves range of motion, and improves function. Thus chiropractic care can help with the aches and pains that a fibromyalgia sufferer experiences.
2. Nutrition is another major component to relieving fibromyalgia symptoms. Studies have shown that Vitamin D can help reduce the pain that fibromyalgia sufferers experience. Gluten can cause inflammation in the gut which in turn can cause digestive issues. A dys-functional gut can cause a cascade of other issues. The reason for this is your digestive system is your second immune system.
3. Low impact exercises such as yoga and pilates are great for fibromyalgia individuals. When you exercise you increase oxygen to the muscles and increase energy levels. This can help battle the fatigue symptoms that fibromyagia individuals experience.
1. References: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fibromyalgia/basics/definition/con-20019243
2. Florian Wepner, Raphael Scheuer, Birgit Schuetz-Wieser, Peter Machacek, Elisabeth Pieler-Bruha, Heide S. Cross, Julia Hahne, Martin Friedrich. Effects of vitamin D on patients with fibromyalgia syndrome: A randomized placebo-controlled trial. PAIN®, 2014; 155 (2): 261 DOI: 10.1016/j.pain.2013.10.002